Junior Legal PA (ID:9788)
- Maintaining regular reporting i.e., monthly headcount/team org structures, client contact databases – updating systems such as Interaction and Mercury, maintenance of client technology
- Liaising regularly with senior team members to identify work commitments
- Diary and travel management for senior team leads
- Liaising with the travel company to make travel and accommodation arrangements (UK and international),
- Management of central teamwide meetings. Collating and preparing information for meetings, both internal and external. Producing and circulating agendas and itineraries.
- Attending internal client or project meetings to take notes, distributing minutes and collation of follow-up action points as required
- Producing Client Reports prior to client meetings with the support of stakeholders
- Preparing and submitting expenses, including chasing for receipts and mileage information following meetings and business trips and following up on authorisations
- Managing production of documents, co-ordinating changes made including taking responsibility for the consistency of those documents (e.g., formatting, numbering, etc);
- Assisting with all aspects of billing requirements and processing invoices
Applicants will have previous administration experience supporting a team. Exposure to legal or a professional service environment would be desirable.