Marketing & Communications Executive (ID:8157)
Global Consultancy brand are looking to recruit a dynamic Marketing and Communications Executive with a real creative fair and a desire to really add value to the overall business Marcomms Strategy. This role is ideal for anyone who loves proactivity and masterminding new and innovative ideas in written and marketing communication.
This role is a real mix of Marketing and Communications. You will be working across multiple consultancy disciplines. You will
- Produce first-class quality written work
- Create sector specific content campaigns
- Design, write and edit content including thought leadership articles, event summaries and email copy
- Provide design and content support to fee-earners
- Ensure content marketing is aligned to sector analysis
- Using multimedia channels and creating podcasts
- Manage the creation and distribution of the business newsletters
- Assist in the creation of sales content, including pitch templates and email marketing copy
- Create and maintain a template library
- Ensure the website is kept up to date and reviewed regularly
- Managing and supporting on projects
Applicants will be educated to degree level or equivalent. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role. Marketing and Communications experience is essential.
The role will involve creating concepts as well as incorporating existing practice. You will be fluent with written content but also have that commercial Marketing knowledge and experience and understand the importance of how the two "marry" together. You will have knowledge to think through the requirements for a campaign and the ability to plan effectively for them.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.