Graduate Level Researcher (ID:7922)
A dynamic, forward-thinking organisation are currently looking for a Graduate-Level Researcher to join their Birmingham team, a role which offers the opportunity to develop your professional career and progress within the company! You will be joining a very exciting, established team and will be able to develop your administration, research and stakeholder engagement skills in this busy, varied role!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Managing internal CRM systems and databases, and use LinkedIn and social media platforms to promote the brand, and build and maintain strong relationships with candidates and target organisations
· Actively source candidates using online databases, screen CVs and conduct initial interviews with potential candidates
· Work collaboratively with the consultants, communicating the details of candidates and their relevant experience
· Support with existing projects, continuously working towards improving recruitment processes by developing and implementing effective search strategies to attract the right candidate base
· Work with the PAs and wider team to produce weekly reports, tracking progress for clients and action any changes
Support the fee earners with any additional administration tasks, and take on further responsibilities to continue with your own development within the organisation
They are looking for an individual who can work methodically, is able to prioritise their time and workload, has strong communication skills, and most importantly can work both as part of a team and autonomously. This is an incredible opportunity to work for a company that values their employees, offers a great work-life balance, as well as the chance to progress and develop both personally and professionally in a dynamic environment!
This is a full-time, 6M FTC position based in their Birmingham office, paying up to 25k annually. Previous administration experience and a great work ethic is essential!
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant experience required, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.