HR Advisor (ID:7869)
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for a HR Support Advisor to join a progressive, established global professional services firm! This is a very busy, varied role within Shared Services, supporting the wider HR team, managing the full employment lifecycle, and handling any enquiries that come through in a timely, efficient manner! You will have the opportunity to develop and progress, increasing your exposure to HR processes and learning from experts in your team.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-employment screening of applicants and the creation and issue of employment contracts
- Management of the onboarding process for new starters, and full process for leavers
- Managing the induction process for new starters and ensuring the process runs smoothly
- Processing all maternity and paternity paperwork
- Handling and responding to all telephone and emailed enquiries, and resolving them in a timely manner
- Supporting the team with any additional HR administration tasks
You must have previous experience in a similar role within a large organisation, managing extremely high volumes of work and providing consistently excellent customer service! Strong communication and organisational skills, attention to detail and efficient time management are essential qualities for this role and you must be able to balance a busy workload. Experience using CRM systems, proficiency with IT and Microsoft Office within in a similar role in professional services is desired.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £25k annually depending on experience and offering a great flexible, office-based/home-based working pattern.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.