Learning & Development Project Assistant (12 months fixed) (ID:7487)
My client based in Birmingham is a highly reputatble professional services firm looking to recruit a Learning & Development Project Assistant for the purposes of a 12 month Fixed term contract. This role is a mix of office and home based and offers a salary of £30k.
Working as part of the Talent and Learning and Development functions you will be:
- Promote internally and externally the organisations learning Academy
- Be the main support contact for the Academy for both internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with both internal and external clients to drive engagement and bookings on our training events.
- Line Manage and support the L&D Training Co-ordinator.
- Manage, maintain and be responsible for the co-ordination of all training events using our internal booking system which includes planning, organising, managing, collecting feedback and providing statistics/reports.
- Manage and responding swiftly and professionally to all enquiries by telephone and email meeting service deadlines.
- Ensure all administration processes are followed and maintained.
- Maintain, update and improve L&D administration processes including the central booking system.
- Maintain, update and improve L&D intranet pages.
- Work with all the L&D, Divisions and Directorates to ensure all training events and programmes are run effectively and professionally following agreed standards.
- Provide reports for Senior Team
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.