Team PA (ID:7469)
We are seeking an energetic and proactive individual to support a busy and influential individual within a reputable company based just south of Birmingham City Centre. The successful individual must have previous and relevant experience within a PA support role and be familiar and well equipped with the responsibilities of a PA. The successful applicant will be expected to carry out the following duties along with other ad hoc tasks:
· Professional management of inboxes including response to correspondence and access to documents for meeting preparation purposes
· Coordination of meetings around the UK both internally and with potential clients including organisation of conference calls within the UK and overseas.
· Expert document production on behalf of the team including amending contracts and report writing
· Travel arrangements including preparation of itineraries and accommodation bookings
· Assist with health and safety reports, holiday requests, and absence cover
· Possess insight into the function of the company and roles of team members
The successful candidate will have prior PA or administration experience, ideally from within a professional services background. You will have a strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and be a great communicator.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to discuss further! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.