Front of House Receptionist
12 month FTC
Katie Bard are seeking candidates with excellent customer service skills, for a brand new opportunity to be based at a recently modernised office in central Stratford-Upon-Avon. The purpose of the role is to provide an outstanding experience to both internal and external clients, face-to-face, over the telephone and via email.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking responsibility for the Front of House area
- Meeting & greeting visitors to the office
- Assisting with the management of meeting rooms - ensuring that they are well-stocked and prepared
- Handling the company switchboard
- Assisting with wider Administration as required by the team
Ideal candidate profile:
- Previous experience in an office / commercial environment
- An understanding of offering excellent service
- Well-presented and a professional outlook on tasks
- The ability to prioritise and be a real team-player
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard for further information.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.