Recruitment Administrator (ID:7352)
A dynamic and progressive international professional services firm based in Birmingham have an incredible opportunity for an articulate, enthusiastic individual to join their HR team as a Recruitment Administrator! This is an incredible opportunity for any individual with previous HR/Recruitment/L&D administration experience to get stuck into a busy, varied role, continuing to provide a consistently excellent level of support and advisory service to the whole organisation!
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Supporting with the pre-employment screening for internal support and fee earning staff
· Processing offer letters and contracts, and supporting with the onboarding process
· Setting up new starter accounts, liaising with them and resolving any documentation/IT queries
· Managing the administration of their induction and training requirements, recording key information, and producing reports when required
· Supporting with the organisation and facilitation of assessment days, preparing exercise materials, scheduling interviews, and taking feedback to relay to the wider team
· Attending weekly meetings and supporting the wider HR, Recruitment and Learning and Development teams with projects when required
Previous administration experience within a professional services environment is desired. You must have excellent Microsoft Office skills, strong written and verbal communication and be a team player!
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone with a passion for HR/recruitment to develop their skills working for an established firm, offering the opportunity for long-term growth and progression in a great team!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in their Birmingham City Centre office, paying up to £25k annually depending on experience and offering an amazing flexible working pattern!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their skill set within a leading firm! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.