German Speaking HR Administrator for Global Firm- Immediate Start (ID:7296)
We are looking for a strong HR Advisor with a good knowledge and strong interest in HR to join a global firm on a full-time temporary basis, initially for 3 months. The successful individual must be fluent in German due to the international presence of this particular business. Based in high-end offices in the heart of Birmingham’s business district, this company boast fantastic benefits as well as a forward thinking and dynamic working environment! This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail to develop their skills within a HR capacity, working alongside outsourced and internal teams. This is an ever changing team and environment and the successful individual will be responsible for driving change forward. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following tasks day to day:
· Initial focus on the recruitment process including all surrounding administrative tasks
· Successful and professional maintenance of HR process documents including the offer process and contractual documents
· Managing the onboarding process
· Preemployment screening
· Production of basic reports surrounding the HR function
· Successful maintenance and upkeep of employee records
· Organisation of induction events and dealing with all internal and external HR queries
You must have prior HR Admin/ general admin experience and be fluent in German as you will be supporting 4 German offices. You must have a strong attention to detail, experience utilising CRM Systems and put the employees and customer at the heart of all tasks.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.