International HR Support Advisor (ID:7294)
My client is an international brand with an exciting opportunity for a HR Support Advisor to report report directly to the HR Service Excellence Manager, and upwards into the overall Senior HR Support Services Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a newly forming HR operational delivery team focused on transformational change. The role is a good mix of HR systems with advisory and providing that key support to the HR Business partners. This role will grow and develop in more of an advisory capacity as the demands of the business change.
- You will be driving usage adoption of new HR core systems, specifically: AskHR and MyHR, with key stakeholders and within the wider business
- Be the liaison point for stakeholders, arranging meetings with HR Business Partners, sharing information and trends using HR data
- Quality assuring HR Administrator requests, allowing job shadowing for relative experience and development within the team
- Identifying and creating knowledge articles fit for purpose, checking content is up to date with policies and legislation
- Delivering timely and high-quality end-to-end case management by providing correct, compliant and consistent HR policy and process advice, and accurately making necessary administrative changes within HR systems
- Contribute to the implementation of updates and ongoing business education
- Meeting facilitation with stakeholders to drive engagement and experience
- Monitoring and reporting on quantitative and qualitative service metrics
Applicants must have previous HR Experience ideally with an HR Shared Service Centre.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.