Assistant to CEO and Team in Education (Term time only) (ID:7238)
My client is an outstanding education services provider with a strong reputation in their field. This role supports the CEO and wider team. An opportunity has arisen for a graduate calibre Assistant to support the CEO and wider team.
This role is term time only paying: £25,000 and £27,000 and will be based at their North Birmingham office. The role is diverse and varied and will require a methodical PA/Administrator who has excellent written skills and attention to detail.
The role will entail a variety of duties but is not limited to:
- Manage manual and computerised record/information systems and analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required.
- Undertake secretarial duties and provide personal, administrative and organisational support to executive leaders.
- Keep records in accordance with data protection law, ensuring information security and confidentiality at all times.
- Order, monitor and manage resources as required, ensuring best value following the trust’s purchasing processes.
- Assist with marketing and events
- Working alongside the CEO provide a full range of advanced PA duties
- To maintain and manage Executive Leaders diaries, arrange appointments, meetings, designated work time, travel arrangements and refreshments etc.…
- Organise functions and provide hospitality where required and travel between sites to set up and/or attend meetings at Trust schools or external venues
Applicants will be able to demonstrate strong Administration/Secretarial skills and be keen to work term time only and be in the office 5 days per week.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.