Graduate Level Finance Client Administrator (ID:7203)
A fantastic international law firm is looking for a professional individual for a unique client focussed opportunity. With impressive offices based in Leeds City Centre, this business boasts a fantastic benefits package and a sociable working environment. You must possess knowledge of finance related processes as you will be required to carry out the following day-to-day:
· Processing invoices for the firms offices internationally, escalating issues, working closely with team leaders
· Handling of legal matters from initiation to closure
· Creation and implementation of billing processes in line with client needs as part of the legal administration and case file management
· Expert utilisation of in-house systems and other resources
· Management of internal and external client relationships in order to develop and improve upon existing processes
· Professional production of regular reports as well as liaison with key stakeholders
This is a full-time permanent role for which you must possess experience within a professional services setting and have exposure to finance based administration. Ideally you will have a finance related degree with prior office experience and be keen to work within a busy and varied team. You will be required to work successfully as part of a well established team.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.