Customer Service Administrator (ID:7123)
An established global organisation are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join them in their office based north of Birmingham City Centre, in an exciting, busy role. This opportunity offers a great chance for you to develop your existing administration and customer service experience, in a permanent role with good stability and great team around you!
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Handling incoming calls and email enquiries, providing an exceptional level of customer service
· Working with the team to develop strong working relationships with customers, building rapport and ensuring queries and requests are handled in a timely manner
· Updating information onto internal CRM systems, entering data and extracting the information to produce reports
· Filing and archiving all documentation for the customer service team
· Sending out invoices, monitoring payments and handling general accounts queries
· Undertaking any additional administrative duties to support the wider team
The ideal candidate will have pay strong attention to detail, have confidence learning new systems and working with databases, and be able to liaise with internal and external customers and stakeholders in a friendly, professional manner.
You must have efficient communication skills, strong Microsoft Office/IT skills and be able to use your initiative to prioritise your workload, when working as part of a close-knit, supportive team!
This is a full-time, permanent role based in the office with free parking on-site and paying between £18-20k depending on experience. The successful candidate must have previous office-based, administration experience for this position.
If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online! You can also call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.