Legal PA - Scottish Law (ID:7066)
Legal PA - Scottish Property Law
Full-time, permanent role
Salary up to £25k - flexible for the right candidate
Katie Bard are seeking candidates experienced in Scottish Property Law for a brand-new and really exciting opportunity at a leading law firm. The role is unique in the marketplace as it is involves working remotely on a permanent basis, although there will be opportunities to travel and meet the wider team on occasion. The position will suit those who are comfortable taking responsibility over their own working day and workload, and who are looking to be part of a growing team and can relish in the opportunity to make their mark on the organisation.
Key responsibilities include...
- Being the 'right-hand' person to the main fee-earner in the team assisting with everything that they require
- Playing a key role in the Scottish Property Law process, including Land Registry and Companies House documentation
- Communicating with clients and keeping them up-to-date with progress - offering the best possible service at all times
- Using digital dictation software in order to create documentation and correspondence
- Assisting the fee-earners with the billing process and wider financial administration
- Managing diaries, assisting with the planning of meetings and travel requirements
Ideal candidate profile:
- Previous experience in Scottish Property Law
- Comfortable working remotely from home and therefore able to effectively communicate with team members and clients from a distance
- A true self-starter and ability to take ownership and responsibility over workload
- High levels of attention to detail when dealing with legal documentation
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard for further information.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.