Part Time Office Coordinator for Fast Paced City Centre Firm (Wednesday to Friday)
A fantastic business based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for a proactive, intelligent and hard-working individual for a part time opportunity within their lively and fast-paced office! This role will require you to think quickly on your feet, working in an efficient and professional manner at all times. You must possess excellent front of house customer service skills as well as coordination capabilities.
This is a part time role working Wednesday to Friday, hours 9am until 5.30pm and the role will be starting late august with video interviews over the next few weeks.
You will be responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
· Expert provision of a first-class front of house service including telephone management, meeting room coordination, meet and greet, and client support
· Organisation of all incoming and outgoing post
· Elements of office management including stationery ordering and office upkeep
· Diary management and some elements of PA support to individuals across the business
· Coordination of client events and meetings where necessary
· Supporting with general finance admin and producing weekly reports
· All other ad hoc office related tasks in line with the requirements on the business
This a hugely varied and exciting role and it is essential that you possess strong professional office based experience and the gravitas to manage a dynamic workload.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.