Facilities Team Leader - Law Firm (ID:6920)
- Dealing with queries from the wider Birmingham office and executing tasks efficiently
- Overseeing workloads of the Reprographics team and prioritising jobs for them, as well as completing quality control checks on all completed work
- Coordinating all high-volume requests
- Management duties for the team - including conducting one-to-one meetings, managing and approving holidays and absences
- Knowledge sharing and coaching
- Assisting with health & safety policies and procedures
- Conducting regular reporting for the finance department
Ideal candidate profile...
- Previous experience of leading a team in a professional environment
- Strong IT ability and working knowledge of systems, including the full Microsoft Office package
- Service oriented outlook to their work
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
If this sounds like the role for you or someone you know please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard for more information.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.