Team Leader (Reprographics) for Prestigious Law Firm (ID:6902)
Business Services Team Leader
My client is a highly reputable professional services firm. An
opportunity has arisen for a Business Services/Reprographics Team
Leader to join their wider Estates team. This role works
closely with Front of House and Facilities functions.
The heart of this role will be to build a comprehensive understanding
of the Reprographics department and all its requirements. The role
- Dealing with all queries that arise throughout the day with a solution focused approach
- Working within the team to co-ordinate, time manage and oversee all high-volume reprographics requests, whilst liaising with the business in order to establish workloads and priorities for the team
- Carry out tasks alongside the team
- Quality control check all work produced by the team, including (but not limited to) the daily post, reprographics, media reproduction, deeds and archiving
- Purchase and invoicing of stationery and reprographic consumables
- Archiving and document management
- Conduct 1 to 1’s, manage and approve absence for your team
- Knowledge share appropriately to achieve continual high standards from all team members
- Be the point of contact and build a professional relationship with all Reprographics contractors and engineers
- Maintain equipment in accordance with national practices
- Assist with Health, Safety and Environmental duties where appropriate, including assisting with Fire Evacuation Strategy and being a Deputy in the absence of the REM.
- Updating team work processes
- Record keeping of jobs to feedback the cost analysis to the Finance team on a weekly basis
- Assist with any large-scale reproduction projects for other offices as well as Birmingham
- Assist with internal office moves
- Assist at other offices on occasion
Applicants will have previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience within a similar environment.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.