HR Systems Administrator (ID:6895)
My client based in Northampton are looking to recruit an HR and System Administrator. In this role, your role you will include analyse the efficiency of HR systems, gathering user data, and monitoring performance metrics. You will also be required to develop and implement new HRIS processes. Experience of Access & Select HR is desired.
This busy and varied role will entail working within a fast-paced team focused on delivering in a high energy all systems go environment! The team are approachable and friendly, and you will feel very much part of the team from day one. You will:
- Collaborate with HR members and other stakeholders to determine HRIS needs.
- Analyse HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues.
- Creating user accounts, managing access, and updating employee information.
- Performing system upgrades, as well as providing training and technical support.
- Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient HR management.
- Optimizing HR processes, integrating new software, and performing diagnostic tests.
- Maintaining databases, analysing data, ensuring data integrity, and running queries.
- Recording and securely storing HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data.
- Auditing HR processes and documents, including payroll administration, staff turnover, hiring, and termination of service, when required.
- Tracking and implementing technological advancements in HR Systems
Applicants will have previous HR Systems experience and ideally experience of Access and SelectHR systems.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.