Client Support Advisor for Tech Company (ID:6774)
A leading technology organisation are looking for an analytical, efficient individual to join their team in Birmingham as a Client Support Advisor! This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual with previous client support and administration experience to utilise their existing skill set in an amazing team!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Working with the team to respond to and action all queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Liaise with clients regularly, to ensure information is updated on the system
· Produce regular service review and summary reports using the data sets
· Utilise the MI to work with senior management to make informed decisions and suggestions for improving customer service and operations, to increase overall profitability
· Manage the client database and CRM systems, ensuring the data remains accurate and stable
· Consistently deliver exceptional customer service, and resolve all queries and analysing areas for improvement within the business
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar role, liaising with internal departments and external clients on a regular basis, have analysed and managed data sets, and produced reports and analyses in relation to customer service and satisfaction before. Strong IT and problem-solving skills, keen attention to detail, experience using CRM systems and evidence of having adapted to new systems and procedures is also desired. The customer service element to this role also requires someone with strong interpersonal skills, who is able to comfortably build relationships and handle every enquiry in a friendly, professional manner.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying £20-21k annually, and is ideal for a graduate level individual with previous administration experience, looking to step into a progressive position for an incredible organisation!
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.