Senior Property Finance Analyst (ID:6696)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Property Finance Analyst within a highly reputable and respected global property firm. Based in Birmingham City Centre, this particular company operates across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific as well as the Americas, in 45 countries in total. This role will allow the successful individual to form part of the Cost Management Team of this exceptional firm in a varied and exciting position, ideally you will have prior Cost/ Finance Analyst experience and be ready to take on a team leadership role. The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Accurate input of financial and non-financial data in relation to insurance, rent and service charges using in-house systems
· Liaising with clients on a daily basis, resolving financial queries and issues.
· Abstracting information from documentation in order to update databases with a keen eye for detail
· Successful liaison with suppliers, landlords, agents and solicitors
· Preparation of accurate and coherent reports in line with company procedure
· Management of account reconciliation on behalf of landlords
· Line managing of a small team, quality checking all their work and allocating via a work flow system.
You will ideally possess experience in a process driven, legal/finance/property role and have extensive finance experience and advanced MS Excel. We are looking for an individual educated to degree level or equivalent and possess an excellent attitude!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.