Project Administrator (Law Firm) (ID:6508)
My client is a highly reputable law firm. An opportunity has arisen for Project Administrator to join their expanding team. The role will be reporting to the Legal Project Manager and supports the delivery of firm-wide strategy. This role is a mix of office and home based.
This busy and varied role is anyone keen on building their project experience within a Corporate/International Environment.
You will be:
- Liaising with the matter billing coordinator to help streamline the billing and reporting process
- Supporting legal teams with ad hoc questions
- Supporting legal teams to self-service on the platform and producing reports
- Build excellent relationships within the practice group, working collaboratively with lawyers to help assist and support with the delivery of solutions that are fit for purpose
- Supports with the upskilling of lawyers on the new project through the co-ordination of training, ensuring that they have the skills to self-serve on the platform.
- Manages a busy workload day to day with the ability to prioritise work and achieve time sensitive deadlines
- Gathers feedback on the new project and chasing feedback.
Applicants will have previous experience supporting a team and ideally have some exposure to projects although this is not essential.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.