Grad Level Administrator within Professional Services Firm
We are looking for a grad level administrator for a fantastic full-time opportunity within a high-end professional services firm in Stratford – upon- Avon. This is an opportunity within a fast-paced and exciting core business team. This is an ongoing temporary role with an immediate start date due to run until at least the end of this year and it is paying £9 per hour. You will be responsible for the following duties:
· Offering expert and efficient administrative support to one head of department including diary
· Managing central inbox, responding to emails and distributing work out
· Successful liaison with clients via telephone and email in a professional and timely manner
· Working professionally as part of the wider team with a meticulous eye for detail
· Organisation of case bundles and management of in-house case systems
· Assistance with the in-house billing processes including handling any queries from clients
The successful applicant must possess administrative experience within a professional services environment. This role will be based on a full-time working week and will start working from home but you MUSY be able to commute to Stratford- upon- Avon late August/ September. Interviews will be conducted ASAP via MS Teams.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.