Legal PA – International Firm (ID:6416)
We are currently recruiting for a Legal PA join a leading international firm, in a full-time, permanent position! This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate with previous experience in a similar role, to join a forward-thinking, dynamic firm with a great support network!
Responsibilities within this role will include:
· Diary and inbox management for fee earners, scheduling meetings, and arranging for travel and accommodation when necessary
· Ensuring all documents and correspondence are filed away correctly, passing them along to the relevant individual, and producing and sending out documents and correspondence to clients on behalf of the fee earners
· Handling any initial telephone, mail, and email enquiries, and dealing with basic queries from clients in a timely manner
· Maintaining client databases and spreadsheets, updating them with new details and information, keeping an accurate record on the internal systems
· Supporting fee earners with their billing and credit control process, ensuring all timesheets and documentation for payment are compliant and in line with the Solicitor’s Accounts Rules (SAR)
This PA role requires an individual with strong organisation and communication skills, and the ability to work flexibly, using their initiative to balance their time and workload efficiently when working towards tight deadlines. You must also have strong IT and Microsoft Office skills and excellent typing speeds, as this is a very busy, challenging role.
Blagoevgrad This is a full-time, permanent position, paying between £25-29k depending on experience. They have a flexible working office-based/home-based working pattern, and previous experience as a Legal Secretary/PA is required.
If you are interested and believe you have the relevant experience, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.