Senior Digital Marketing Executive (ID:6297)
International Birimingham based professional services firm have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the firm‘s digital marketing strategy, specifically in relation to website development (within Sitecore CMS) but also developing the firm's capabilities with regards to all digital activities and projects and maintaining the technology that supports these activities.
The individual will work closely with managers and the Director of Marketing on specific projects and initiatives as well as collaborating with other individuals across the Marketing team. The marketing and business development team of 25 supports all of the firm's offices and are based in the firm's London, Birmingham and International offices.
The role will include:
- Manage the overall relationship with the technical agency supporting the firm's website
- Support the digital evolution of the firm's marketing campaigns/initiatives through strategic input on all digital aspects across platforms
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with third party digital suppliers, developing a pool of agencies that can help support and enhance the firm's digital marketing activities
- Lead on improving the firm‘s web presence through implementing a programme for search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Work with in-house teams and external agencies with regards to the firm's social media presence and activity, advising on how we can be more impactful and extend reach to different target audiences
- Define a strategy and process for regular reporting using web and e-marketing analytics to help identify, monitor and improve the effectiveness of our content and supporting with hosting and distribution of videos and podcast across appropriate digital channels
- Research, implement and maintain a range of marketing systems and assist with the writing and reviewing of our content for online use
Applicants must have strong digital marketing experience within professional services or agency (B2B) and experience of using website content management system
A good understanding of key digital marketing disciplines, including SEO and Google Analytics and social media tools and platforms (particularly in relation to LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
Experience of working on projects and project management and developing and executing integrated digital campaigns
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.