HR & Staffing Coordinator for Leading Events Organisation (ID:6294)
We are currently recruiting exclusively for an incredibly exciting opportunity for a HR & Staffing Coordinator to join an industry leading events and exhibition organisation based in West Northamptonshire near Milton Keynes! The business is constantly developing and increasing the opportunities they have to offer, and this is an exciting, varied role working with the HR, Recruitment and Events teams to provide all-round administration and coordination support! An amazing opportunity for you to work for an incredibly well-established, exciting organisation, with a great team around you!
Your daily responsibilities will include:
· Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to understand the requirements of the business
· Working with the recruitment team to source support staff for events, liaising with external agencies and internal hiring managers
· Coordinating rotas, scheduling in trainings and inductions, and tracking the requirement and attendance of staff at each individual event
· Handle general enquiries regarding timesheets, hours and pay for any temporary/contract staff
· Conduct any compliance and right to work checks, ensuring all documentation for employees are processed and uploaded onto internal CRM systems accurately
· Support with any additional administrative tasks to support the teams with the recruitment of staff and running of events on the seasonal calendar
You will be working closely with your colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment process and will have the opportunity to develop this role into your own, with the potential for long-term opportunity to stay on with the business.
The successful candidate must have a professional, friendly manner when liaising with employees and key stakeholders, have strong communication and IT skills and be able to work flexibly around seasonal events, remaining calm under pressure, managing your time and workload efficiently and paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
order gabapentin uk This is full-time, permanent role based in the office, paying up to £23k, with the potential for long-term career development in the organisation! If you believe you have relevant experience, please apply directly, or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.