Front of House Receptionist (ID:6236)
An exciting, high-end business based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join their business. We are currently seeking an experienced and professional front of house Receptionist for an excellent opportunity within a fast-paced industry. Within this busy role the successful applicant will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Operating the telephone system in a professional and efficient manner screening and transferring calls as well as taking messages
· Carry out a first-class meet and greet service for visitors and clients whilst managing security and acknowledging procedures
· Management of the entirety of the businesses post as well as maintenance of the in-house franking machine and monitoring of inboxes
· Co-ordination of meeting rooms including scheduling and organisation of refreshments
· Offering full administrative support on an ad hoc basis in a proactive manner
We are looking for a switched-on receptionist who possesses excellent levels of communication, IT and an ability to prioritise work-loads and is confident to operate in a stand alone role. You must possess experience within a professional services setting and be flexible to work hours in line with business needs.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.