Facilities Assistant - Part-Time (ID:6204)
- Managing high volume copying, binding, collating and laminating of documentation upon request of the fee-earning and business support teams
- Reprographic work, including scanning of large documents
- Ordering stationery, and adherence & implementation of full storage processes
- Booking and liaising with couriers and delivery services
- Sorting, separating and distributing post for the firm
- Managing stakeholder relationships
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today, or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard for more information.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.