Team Assistant to Events and Business Development Team (ID:6175)
My client based in Birmingham is a global business with an outstanding industry reputation. An opportunity has arisen for a for Team Assistant to support their Events and Business Development team.
As Team Assistant you will support the Head of Business Development and Events and Business Development Manager with booking meetings. This process includes;
- Liaising with the consultants, Going through previous meetings, and re-booking these
- You will support in the planning of all company-wide (External and internal events). This includes; sourcing suitable venues & suppliers, negotiating supplier rates, managing guest lists, etc
- Attending and traveling to events with the team
- Supporting the team in the day to day running of operations
- Managing diaries, inboxes and acting as a point of contact for internal and external queries
This is a progressive role so ideal for anyone seeking to progress into a corporate event-based role which assists the wider marketing functions.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.