Reprographics/Post room Assistant in Prestigious Birmingham Firm! (ID:6138)
A superb opportunity is currently available working for a renowned and hugely prestigious Birmingham company as a Reprographics/Post room Assistant! This is a superb opportunity enthusiastic and hardworking individuals eager to begin an office-based career in a fast-paced and exciting business!
Working as part of a close-knit facilities team you will be responsible for:
- Preparing meeting rooms (including AV equipment) and keeping reception and conference areas clean and tidy!
- Processing incoming and outgoing post, distributing correspondence, franking.
- Supporting with reprographics duties such as photocopying, scanning, binding, administration.
- Ordering office supplies and stationery.
- Liaising with teams across the business to ensure the smooth delivery of a first-class facilities service at all times!
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for bubbly, reliable individuals who love working in a busy role to take that first step in to a dynamic office environment, who are eager to progress and grow internally!
If this sounds of interest, please apply now or call Iona at Katie Bard on 0121 633 4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard please contact your consultant directly!
passively Katie Bard is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.