Hotel Reservations Assistant (ID:6097)
My client based in Birmingham is looking for a Hotel Reservations Assistant. This role will be office based Working to a rota, shifts are Monday-Friday between 9am-and 7pm with some weekend work (But time of in Lieu). This is ideal for anyone working in the hospitality sector in a similar role looking for something new challenge. The role will entail:
· Handling all telephone calls with the highest level of customer service
· Handling all guest enquiry emails
· Adhering to departmental SLA’s
· Completing daily administrative tasks to support our front-line teams
· Managing Group and Corporate bookings and enquiries
· Supporting the Hotel teams on site with booking and reservation enquiries, opportunities and issues, and to assist in resolution
Previous experience in the hotel/hospitality industry or similar experience managing reservations and bookings.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.