PA to Senior Director (12 months FTC) (ID:6095)
We are looking for a driven and hard-working PA for a fantastic permanent opportunity in the Solihull area. This is a varied and busy role suitable for an individual with extensive PA experience. This is a full-time role supporting 1 individual as well as offering support to the wider team when required within an international organisation. The successful applicant would ideally have access to your own transportation due to the location of this organisation. This role is an initial 12 months FTC but is working for a global organisation where longer term opportunities may present itself. The responsibilities include:
· Extensive diary management, international travel arrangements, minute taking and document preparation
· Act as the first point of contact for the supported director, management inboxes and post as well as prioritise correspondence
· Build relationships internally with Senior PAs as well as externally in order to schedule meetings and conferences for the team
· Provision of expert secretarial support including project support on an ad hoc basis
· Maintain up to date knowledge of business requirements and connections in order to intervene where appropriate
You will be required to work on a full-time basis. This business boasts a diverse and professional working environment. You must possess extensive experience within a similar role within a large national or international organisation.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.