Various Legal PA Roles- Hybrid Roles (ID:6093)
A city centre law firm is looking for a number of professional PA/ Admin Support for a fantastic opportunity in their diverse offices. Working within either Conveyancing, Healthcare of Intellectual Property you must have a proven track record of working with a professional services firm in an administrative/ PA capacity. This is a highly varied and fast-paced role in which you will be responsible for your own workload as well as adapting to the requirements of the team. You will ideally possess experience within professional services and be confident with the following responsibilities:
· Act as the first point of contact for all clients in a professional and timely manner, handling queries and proactively offering an excellent client service
· Diary and email management, travel arrangements, document collation, report creation and management of all in-house systems in line with company processes
· Organisation and attendance of internal and external meetings in order to provide meeting papers and take accurate minutes to then be distributed accordingly
· Completion of finance administration on behalf of fee earners including complex billing processes and expenses processes
· Preparation and review of documentation sent via shared services in order to ensure accuracy and brand consistency prior to being sent on to clients
· Day to day supervision of Administrative Assistant as well as provision of guidance and sharing knowledge
You will also be required to carry out a variety of other duties in line with business needs on an ad hoc basis.
We are looking for an experience PA with a passion for the provision of first class support to both internal and external clients. You will be required to be flexible to carry out all relevant tasks in line with the requirement of the role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.