Training & Project Administrator (ID:5842)
An incredibly forward-thinking, unique organisation are recruiting for a Training and Project Administrator to come onboard into a busy, dynamic role! This is a very exciting opportunity for an individual with solid administration experience, to expand their portfolio, working for an organisation that promotes equal opportunity and diversity, and champions an innovative and inclusive approach to supporting young people in the community.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Diary management, scheduling meetings, taking minutes and monitoring action points
· Acting as the first point of contact, handling general telephone and email enquiries, meeting and greeting visitors and making travel arrangements
· Managing application systems, online portals and supporting with the recruitment process, ensuring all checks and necessary documents have been acquired
· Liaise with external partners and organisations in the education sector to organise and attend events and completing all the administration for them
· Managing the events calendar, taking responsibility for the organisation and coordination of external physical and online events
· Supporting with the marketing of existing and new projects and scheduled events, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining social media pages, and updating the website
· Ensuring all work complies with policies, procedures, and current legislation
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
· A collaborative attitude, and the ability to work well as part of a team
· Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills, and experience using CRM systems
This organisation has an incredible support structure, lots of scope for personal and professional development and they are excited to add a new member to their team! A compassionate, driven individual with strong attention to detail is a must, and you will have the opportunity to support the wider administrative business function at multiple levels in this challenging, dynamic role! Experience working within the education sector is desired but not necessary.
Saint-Marc This is a full-time, permanent position, paying between £23-25k annually! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.