PA & Office Manager (ID:5836)
An established organisation based in Birmingham are currently recruiting for a PA/Office Manager to join them in an exciting, busy role! This is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous PA experience to develop their skill set and work with an incredible team of people! This is an all-encompassing role, providing support to the Director and members of senior management as well as overseeing the office and HR function of the business.
You will have a range of responsibilities in this extremely varied, busy role, including but not limited to:
- Supporting with diary and inbox management, making travel arrangements when necessary and taking minutes/action points for team and board meetings
- Producing board packs, statistical reports and presentations for senior management
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and visitors, handling initial enquiries
- Supporting with new and existing projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, contractors, and suppliers to schedule and coordinate events
- Providing internal HR support and sending out contracts, planning trainings and inductions, onboarding new employees, and handling general HR enquiries and administrative tasks
- Supporting with finance and IT, processing invoices and expenses and handling any generic technical enquiries
- Ensuring you are up to date with the organisations policies and procedures, and that all data and information is stored correctly and is compliant with data protection and privacy acts
Strong Microsoft Office and IT skills, impeccable verbal and written communication and an exceptionally high level of organisation, and prioritisation of your workload are essential in providing the all-round support required in this fast-paced, challenging role. Great interpersonal skills and a good team work ethic is also desired!
Humenné This is a full-time, permanent position, paying between £23-28k annually. Previous experience as a PA or Office Manager is required.
If you believe your skills and experience are applicable to this role, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.