PA to Director for Dynamic Global Organisation (ID:5827)
A leading organisation based in Birmingham are looking for an extremely professional and dynamic Personal Assistant to come onboard and join them to support a Director and Senior Management in an exciting role! You will be working alongside a great team of people and providing all-round PA and administrative support. This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills and stakeholder management to develop their experience on a global scale.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Diary management for the Director, scheduling internal and external meetings, taking minutes, and writing up action points
· Making all national and international travel and accommodation arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, trains, and car transport.
· Producing and formatting reports and presentations for senior management
· Liaising with the HR department to ensure office policies are implemented correctly, and support with onboarding process for new employees both locally and internationally
· Liaising with the Finance department to collate invoices, process expenses and support with the day-to-day financial operations
· Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities, liaising confidently with internal and external stakeholders daily to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
Extremely strong organisational skills, proactivity, and the ability to prioritise your workload in a busy, fast-paced environment are essential qualities for this role. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidence with technology and Microsoft IT packages and be able to maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
buy Pregabalin 75 mg capsule This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £22-27k annually depending on experience. Previous experience as a PA is required, and fluency in French and/or Spanish is also desired but not necessary.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.