Admin Assistant - Progressive Role (ID:5802)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a busy and lively within legal based organisation. Based in the heart of Birmingham’s thriving business district, this company offer fantastic benefits and a challenging and exciting working environment. We are looking for an individual with a passion for administrative organisation and a real desire to provide a first-class support service within the following responsibilities:
· Management of in-depth database systems for the purposes of correspondence and document filing
· Organisation of diaries including recognition of any discrepancies between digital and hard copies of correspondence
· Billing of any work for conferences and cases on behalf of fee earners including chasing any outstanding billed amounts
· Management of in-house scheduling systems in line with prioritisation of work
· Production of a weekly report on all completed and outstanding work to be presented to Practice Managers
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.