Legal Support Assistant- Risk and Compliance (ID:5780)
A fantastic global l law firm is looking for a professional individual for an exciting role in their Birmingham office. Working as part of a well established team, they are looking for an individual with a strong working knowledge of the legal sector for a brilliant opportunity with a particular interest in Data Protection, GDPR and Compliance. You will be able to develop your skills in a structured yet autonomous setting and long-term there is progress within a pure legal support capacity. You will be required to support a fee earner on a one to one basis across within the following tasks:
· Expert management of professional client relationships including inbox management and call and query handling
· Conducting Legal research
· Legal Administration
· Preparation of relevant documents and agendas for client and internal meetings always working towards tight deadlines
· Campion new initiatives across the team and the wider business not only relating to the support function but only relevant business areas including circulating internal communications
· Assistance in business development and marketing administrative
· Management of diaries, travel arrangements and meeting coordination
· All other relevant administrative tasks in line with the business needs
You will ideally possess experience and knowledge of a legal environment, ideally with experience working within Data and Compliance and will have the passion to support across all levels of the team. You must have experience within a professional regulated business.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.