Front-of-House Receptionist for Professional Services Firm – Immediate Start (ID:5754)
A global professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre are keen to bring onboard an enthusiastic, engaging individual to join their front-of-house and administration team! This is an excellent opportunity for you to use your skills and experience to support a leading organisation in their industry, within an exciting, dynamic, and varied role!
You daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Managing the switchboard, and taking any incoming calls
- Managing a general inbox and sorting through initial email enquiries
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Managing the reception area and meeting rooms, ensuring they are tidy and arranged accordingly for meetings and conferences
- Ordering catering, stationary and any additional office supplies
- Processing any paperwork and documents, and updating internal CRM systems
- Supporting with additional administration tasks
The successful candidate will be acting as the first point of contact for the business, so a friendly, welcoming, and professional manner is desired. You must have extremely strong communication skills, be confident liaising with clients and stakeholders, and ensure all enquiries are escalated to the right individual or responded to in a timely manner. It is vital for this business to have someone on board who will always aim to represent the company in a positive light and is willing to support an already incredibly successful organisation, as they grow and develop even further in the industry!
order ivermectin mastercard Previous front-of-house/reception experience within professional services is required, and you must be immediately available to start. This is initially an ongoing temporary position which may lead to a long-term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant
directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting
as an employment agency.