Team Administrator for National Property Consultancy (ID:5751)
A leading national organisation is looking to bring onboard a Team Administrator to join their Birmingham city centre office, in an exciting, varied position that offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skill set and experience in a professional services environment! This is an amazing opportunity to work within a supportive team, as they continue to work on several projects, marketing, and social media initiatives for their established clientele!
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Meeting and greeting visitors and handling general telephone and email enquiries
· Managing diaries to schedule meetings, appointments, and consultations
· Liaising with internal and external professionals and clients to update them and gather necessary information for meetings
· Processing sales invoices, producing and distributing reports and updating policies and procedures
· Supporting with producing marketing content and material and updating their social media platforms
· Undertake any additional tasks alongside the team, including supporting with financial, recruitment and compliance administration responsibilities
The ideal candidate must have excellent organisation and time-management skills, strong Microsoft Office and IT capabilities, and be a confident communicator. Previous experience within a similar administrative role is desired, as you will be hitting the ground running, supporting the existing team in a busy, varied role!
Zaqatala This is full-time, permanent position paying between £21-25k depending on experience.
If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.