Conveyancer for National Firm- Third Sector Property (ID:5698)
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable conveyancer for a fantastic opportunity for a renowned national law firm within their third sector property team. This is a fantastic full time, permanent opportunity for an individual with experience in the following responsibilities:
· To manage your own caseload, with minimal supervision
· Working closely with clients, building a close rapport with them
· Conducting searches and other legal research
· Creating and drafting contracts
· Professional case research and provision of advice
· Expert provision and preparation of legal and financial documentation
· Liaison with solicitors and estate agents in line with lease and contracts administration
· Other ad hoc administrative duties in line with the needs of the team
You must be an experienced conveyancer and have prior experience managing your own case load of around 15- 20 case. Ideally you will have had exposure to transfers of equity, lease extensions and acting for mortgagees would also be beneficial. You must have excellent written and communication skills and happy to work in a busy environment.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.