Aspiring Legal PA- Cambridge (ID:5684)
Are you an aspiring Legal PA? An internationally recognised law firm with beautiful offices in Cambridge are looking for a hard-working and professional individual with a real passion for the legal sector. This role will require you to support the wider department as well as the businesses senior PAs in a varied and fast-paced role! This is an initial 12 months FTC, working full time. As the successful applicant, you will be required to manage the following workload:
· Expert and professional client liaison
· Management of inboxes, correspondence and calls
· Use of in-house case management systems on a daily basis
· Document handling including filing, scanning, photocopying and production
· Daily usage of all Microsoft Office functions to an extremely high standard
· Processing expense claims on behalf of fee earners and the wider team
· Other ad hoc administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner
We are looking for someone with existing professional office experience, specifically within a legal environment. You must be educated to A Level or equivalent, as well possess an excellent work ethic!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to have a confidential conversation about your application. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.