Senior Board Level PA to Chairman and MD (ID:5682)
An exceptional property developer based near Solihull are looking for an experienced, high-level PA for a fantastic opportunity in their close knight office. Supporting the Chairman and MD, you will be responsible for business and personal PA support. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to go above and beyond with a full 360 PA role. You will be responsible for numerous and varied tasks including:
· Expert management of the Chairman’s diary and conflicting family diaries to ensure prioritisation of events and meetings and coordinating travel and setting reminders for important events.
· Arranging travel and accommodation for the Chairman and MD
· Acting as the first point of contact for clients
· Monitoring of all contact and queries via email and telephone, actioning or responding within a timely and professional manner
· Preparation and organisation of all relevant events and conferences end-to-end including sourcing venues and suppliers.
· Management of all document processes including regular review in order to ensure business efficiency at all times
· Elements of office management
· Adhoc office administration and project related tasks
You may also be expected to travel where appropriate and offer support outside of office hours. You must have prior board level experience and have a track record of working ideally of working within Property or similar. You must be willing to go above and beyond at all times!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 for a confidential conversation about your application! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.