Administrator for Consultancy Business (ID:5681)
- Assisting with the management of the front-of-house function for the Birmingham office, meeting & greeting visitors and ensuring all spaces are clear and tidy
- Acting as the first point of contact for all incoming calls, assisting with queries, directing calls as appropriate and taking messages when required
- Managing multiple diaries & calendars and arranging appointments, meetings and events
- Typing, preparing and amending documentation, as well as collating documents and actioning binding requests
- Reprographic work, including filing, scanning and photocopying
- Assisting with process improvements and communicating new ideas internally
The ideal candidate will have strong organisation skills, good IT ability and a can-do attitude.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard. If you are already registered with Katie Bard then please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.