Paralegal - Compliance (ID:5630)
Katie Bard are seeking experienced Risk & Compliance professionals, for a brand-new role at a global professional services organisation based in their modern Birmingham City Centre offices.This role ideally is being recruited on a full-time basis but part-time candidates will be considered.
The key purpose of the role is to provide full end-to-end support to a very experienced and well-respected Lawyer in their field.
Key responsibilities include...
- Providing full administrative support, including the organisation of inboxes, locating requested files using the Document Management system, taking notes in meetings and proof-reading
- Conducting legal research and updating the team on relevant findings
- Using Microsoft Office to create, proof-read and format documentation, ensuring that they are in-line with the in-house style
- Assisting the team at events, conferences and seminars - with some requirement to travel out of Birmingham
Ideal candidate profile...
- Previous experience as a Paralegal, Legal Assistant or Secretary within private practice
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong IT ability, including the use of Microsoft Office and Document Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to empathise effectively
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard for more information.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.