Legal Assistant (Risk, Compliance, Data) For Global Firm (ID:5629)
My client is an international firm with an outstanding reputation in its field. An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant in their Risk and Compliance team to provide key support their Data Privacy specialist.
Working closely with the solicitor you will have the opportunity to undertake a very broad role. This will include:
- Assisting with legal research.
- Assisting with reading track changes documents.
- Reading from a variety of sources, including letters, books, contracts, legislation.
- Proof reading documents and emails and ensuring good quality
- Organising emails and searching for documents within emails and the Firm’s document management systems.
- Assisting with use of internal and external electronic resources. For example, intranet sites, Practical Law (PLC), and the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
- Taking notes on calls and in meetings.
- Assisting with any ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Attending conferences, seminars, and other events, which may occasionally require overseas travel.
- Travel to other offices may be required, as appropriate.
jauntily Applicants must have a Law Degree or equivalent (GDL/Cilex). Legal experience of Compliance, Risk or Data Privacy, GDPR, or possibly others areas of transactional work would be essential.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.