Aspiring PA for Global Law Firm- 6 months FTC (ID:5620)
We are looking for an aspiring PA to join their firm as a Team Assistant supporting all Partners and PA’s for a fantastic full-time opportunity within a high-end Birmingham City Centre based law firm. This is an initial 6 months FTC and is fully office based. This is an opportunity within a fast-paced and exciting core business team. This business boasts a fantastically social working environment and excellent benefits. You will be responsible for the following duties:
· Offering expert and efficient administrative support to the full team including diary and inbox management, and coordination of travel arrangements
· Successful liaison with clients via telephone and email in a professional and timely manner
· Working professionally as part of the wider team with a meticulous eye for detail
· Organisation of case bundles and management of in-house case systems
· Assistance with the in-house billing processes including handling any queries from clients
The successful applicant must possess administrative experience within a professional services environment, ideally legal or financial services. This role will be based on a full-time working week. You must be willing to commute into Birmingham City Centre. This role will involve on-site training and a varied workload.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443 for a confidential discussion about your application! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.