Graduate Investment Administrator/ Analyst (ID:5619)
The head office of an award winning investment firm in the centre of Birmingham is currently recruiting an Investment Administrator/ Analyst to join their increasing team. This is a fantastic role for an individual eager to get in to this sector as part of a company that truly cares for its clients and always goes 'above and beyond’ to ensure service is to an exceptional standard.
Typical duties within this role will be as follows:
- Research into company funds.
- Producing research notes on company investments.
- Investment analysis of current and prospective client portfolios.
- Updating and maintaining company databases and systems.
- Assisting managers with presentations and fund management meetings.
- Handling general phone and email enquiries.
- Assisting other teams within the office.
The successful individual for this extremely exciting and rewarding position will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree-educated (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
- Client-focused personality.
- Analytical experience in a commercial/ financial setting.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hard-working, committed, passionate.
This is an absolutely outstanding opportunity for an individual keen for their big break in to investments with a company that will reward you throughout your career. To apply please call Verity at Katie Bard on 0121 633 4443 today!