Pensions Administrator - Immediate Start (ID:5607)
A fantastic organisation in Birmingham city centre is looking for a switched-on individual for a progressive opportunity on a temporary, full time basis for 3 months. Working as part of a well established team within financial services you will be required to carry out your day-to-day tasks in a professional and autonomous manner. Within this role there is plenty of scope to gain new skills, develop and progress in the business. You must have strong administrative skills and be educated to A level or equivalent. There will be written and numerical test as part of the application process.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Maintenance of client records utilise various in-house systems including processing all relevant updates through support of more senior members of the team
· Production of calculations and payments including assistance in maintenance of scheme cash books
· Reconciliation of bank statements
· Handling of all queries in a professional and timely manner in line with targets and performance standards
· Production of reports and project support whilst complying with company standards
We are looking for an individual with a real passion for financial services and a desire to offer exceptional levels of client service.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.