Graduate-Level Administrator & PA Opportunity for Established City Centre Firm (ID:5571)
We are currently recruiting for an industry leading organisation who are looking to bring onboard a driven, graduate-level individual into an exciting, dynamic role supporting senior management and the existing team! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone with previous PA or administration experience, to get involved in the business and take on additional responsibilities in a varied role!
You daily responsibilities will include:
· Diary and inbox management for the executive team, scheduling internal and external meetings and events, making travel and accommodation arrangements and administering the details on the system
· Meeting and greeting visitors, managing the meeting rooms and ensuring necessary refreshments are acquired
· Supporting with the preparation of board papers, meeting minutes and agendas and sending them out to relevant team members
· Preparing presentations and supporting with ongoing projects
· Drafting emails and letters, taking messages, processing expenses, distributing post, ordering stationary and undertaking additional ad hoc administrative tasks when required
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good organisation and time management, with the ability to prioritise your workload and work towards tight deadlines
· Previous experience working with senior management, as a PA or in an administrative/client-facing role
order accutane online uk This is a full-time, 12 Month FTC paying up to £25k annually, with a hybrid office/home based working pattern. It’s an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well-established organisation, with great potential for long-term development and progression within the company!
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.