PA to Senior Managment (Immediate Start) (ID:5557)
A fantastic professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre has an opportunity for a Team PA to join them on an initial 12 months FTC. The role will primarily be supporting their senior management and acting as the direct point of call for external queries. As a result, this would suit an individual who loves the idea of being a PA and growing into a busy and autonomous organisation.
As an organsiation about what they do and dedicated to their cause, the successful individual will be genuine, hard-working and professional. You must be skilled at managing your own time and taking initiative!
The Team PA will primarily be involved in:
· Coordinating meetings, overseeing diary bookings and planning schedules.
· Taking minutes at meetings and typing up notes.
· Welcoming visitors and external clients.
· Providing administrative support to the board of directors.
· Training coordination such as maintaining records, providing materials and updating timetables.
· Assisting with health and safety and wider office maintenance.
· Support on ad hoc organisational projects and events.
The successful individual will possess the below skills and attributes:
· Previous administrative support experience, ideally in a PA capacity
· Immediately available.
· A love for organising and managing other people!
· A strong ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and seek improvements in all areas.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV. To find out more about Katie Bard’s application processes, please contact Matt on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has